02 May 2008

7/21days exercise

Day 7 my 20 minutes sketched! I got this idea while I replied Jannie comments on yesterday post about my boy. When I draw, he will keep me company and start scribbling, than I thought of this.....
Scribble.----
Click here for detail on the daily 15 minutes illustration exercise.

"My family" is my boy old painting (with some help in coloring..)

Pencil sketch versionThis one I drew yesterday and color it today..(photoshop)
I am loving this exercise, it drive me to draw everyday, to inspire and to practice better drawing skills, by practicing more, it will lead me to become a better artist one day....

.

6 comments:

Alicia Padrón said...

These are all awesome! You are working really hard. And your son too... so cute. :o)

Restnrileks said...

Wow.. Great Illos. I love your style. Hoping from Kak Emila of Emila illustrated blog to here.

Happy blogging n have a great weekend ya..

i think i am going to link to this site too.. huhu..another creative Malaysian found on the net.. cool..

Willie Baronet said...

Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

The poses of your son are EXCELLENT! Even from behind you can sense the mischief!

Kelly Medina said...

Wow, these are fantastic! What a playful sketch of the two boys. The colored version of your bunny with the birds just makes me smile. I really like how you did the green background. Nice work!

Thanks for your comments on my blog :)

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Thanks Alicia, rrramone, Gina, Kelly, thanks for the compliments.
I will keep it up.

Rizal,
Selamat Datang, Terima-kasih..
I am glad you stop by, wanna join the 15 minutes illustration exercise, I hoped to your site, you are one great artist too. BTW, another great artist in Malaysia you may like to check it out
http://bobomiow.blogspot.com/