29 November 2012

My 2013 Calendar in Phase 2 stage

Working on my 2013 Calendar.
I want to do something different for this year Calendar, buying the stands cost lots of money when I order only small quantity. However, I found a photo stand in Dollarama, I am thinking to drill 2 holes on top, insert rings and prints. To make a flip Calendar with stand, but drilling a hole to the Acrylic stand is a challenged. I am still stretching my design idea by
using this Acrylic stands.



For now, I just insert one page and using a clip to hold the rest of the pages behind it, this is my Phase 2 stage, I hope to create something nice and finalize the product very soon.
I know is it a little late to work on the Calendar, but it should make it for Christmas Present.



难得有一天假,可以陪仔仔在家休息, 很珍惜、很滿足呀!
今天又下雪了,我俩在家中嘆又暖粒粒,但老公就外勞力,我盼一切顺利,多謝佢的辛苦努力工作讓我们過些好生活同给我们這溫暖的家!



No comments: