17 June 2008

Punchline - IF topic

This week Illustration Friday- Punchline. (an email joke )

A little boy went up to his Mother and asked:
The mother replied. ...I've been busy because I started a new job in a small print shop as a junior graphic artist last week, I love what I am doing so far, it's my wishes job, hopefully I will learn and gain some knowledges in this field. I still work in my boy school because only 2 more weeks the school will end. I love both of my work so far, hopefully it will last for sometime..(the interior bg downloaded here)

Here is a quick drawing for IF topic. Happy Belated Father's Day!
Enjoy!
.


19 comments:

Bella Sinclair said...

May, congratulations on your new job! You have so much incredible talent. The print shop is lucky to have you. I hope you learn a lot. Very cute punchline!!

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

What a wonderful comment I received!
Bella Sinclair.
Thank you so much!
your comment make my day!

Sónia Cântara said...

Hilarious! Very funny! I love it!

janie said...

congratulations on the new job, love the punchline and your style is great

Gina Perry said...

hee hee, cute IF submission!

Congratulations on the new job!

Roberta said...

Congratulations on your new job!
Your blog is terrific!

neil said...

Very funny indeed and a lovely illustration. Well done!

froggie is... said...

gggggreaaat joke, may! love daddy looking up from his paper all angry! :))

Bobo said...

Congratulation on your new job, May.

Lovely illo too.

Vhrsti said...

:-D

sheree boyd said...

that is truly hilarious, Mayy! :)

Eric Barclay said...

Love the way you blended the 'real' with the cartoon. Great concept and great characters!

Congratulations on your new job!

Itziar San Vicente said...

hahahaha, I love it! it´s funny!

emilayusof said...

Hahaha this is hilarious, May! Great illo!

BracLynn said...

May!! That is so darn funny! Great idea! :D & congrats on your new job!!

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Thanks all!
So glad you like the Punchline, aiii!

Anonymous said...

excellent joke and illustration!

Anonymous said...

you really have very good talent on drawing o...very nice

Sara Morante said...

hahahahahaha!!!!!

VERY FUNNY!!

Poor child :)