25 May 2006

Flowers 1

More flower pictures taken after I drop off my boy to Pre-School today (Thursday).

This is Lilac Flowers, there are many type of Lilac flowers, Syringa Vulgaris/Reflexa, I don't know the differences.
My colleague's Terry told me that Calgary have a Lilac Festival held every year in DownTown,, I live here for more than a decade, and seeing this blooming every Springs, I didn't know about this,, Shame on me.

These flowers also come in 7 colors, White/ purple/ Lavender/ Blue/ Violet/ Margenta, with very nice fragrant.....
.more pictures will post up later.....

6 comments:

Egghead said...

spring time is really beautiful!

Zara's Mama said...

Aah.. so beautiful! Flowers every where..

Is the air around scented as well?

Twinsmom said...

your post remind me of the song I learn in school "春天来了...大地在欢笑..." when the earth laugh, the flower bloom :).

阿比雅雅 said...

好美的春天景色!

好幸福哦, 可以欣赏这么漂亮的景色!

雅雅什么时候才有这种福分呢?^_^

irene said...

yes, so beautiful ler..got bigger photo of this, i want to put as my wallpaper, ok??

AsleyLee said...

Wah,the flowers so beautiful! How good is it can have the real feel of the spring flowers.