29 April 2008

4/21 days exercise.-

My boy is sick today, I took him to the Doctor, also bring my dad along, because his knee is pain for few days now. In the Dr office, the Dr. said my boy chest sounded unclear, he needs x-ray, and for my father, he too need x-ray on his knee, took both of them to the clinic and while we are waiting, I sketched this picture, it's an ad with a photograph I saw about housing, I added green grass background in PSD, I name this "Feel the grass".No drawing from the boy today, but I did a quick sketch on him while we are waiting..(added the piggie in PSD to give the sketch book some color)


5 comments:

RyanLoghry said...

Wow, those are terrific sketches, and done in pen too. Nice work May.

Anonymous said...

very cool how you combined your great sketch with a photo. A huge visual impact!

Ciao!
Tamera
tameraabate.typepad.com

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

hope your boy feels better. Great sketch..also love the lil' piggie. :-)

Unknown said...

Hope your son is feeling better soon! these are wonderful illustrations...and I love the additions ...the grass and the piggy...very cute....

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Ryan, Tamera, Jannie , Diana

Thanks for your comments, I will keep it up!

Thanks, he is fine, he is on antibiotic now, very active after he knows he can stay home and no school today...