28 January 2007

Christmas Turkey_Main course

My husband brother in Law's is a good cook. During the Christmas holidays, he will be the one cooking the main course_Turkey for dinner.
Most of the roast turkey in store or in Restaurant are dried and lack of taste, but not his, the meat is always cook to perfection, not dry but juicy and tender..
We really enjoy have him and his family over and to reconized his cooking skills, I vote him the best cook in roasting TURKEY meat, of course of all the meal he cooked for us.
This is BT's HomeMakers magazine looks with him and wife on the Cover.
Alfred and Miranda

3 comments:

烦妈妈 said...

yum...yum...i wish i could have a bit...haha...
i like your "award"...i first thought it's a magazine cover for your cookbook...haha...it looks so "magazinious"...haha

shiaulin said...

我和轩都转去吃素了,健康些。阿弥陀佛。:-)

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

ChuiPin
At least you still able to get it when you crave for it. Thanks for your compliment, just love my photoshop..

Shiaulin
Vegetarian is healthy choice, good for you. I can't live without meat, I cut down meat on our diet, but I just can't stop all. Nowonder you always slim looking 靚師奶.