20 November 2011

my Sunday Leisure - photo + illustration.


My relaxing time is to draw, tea and reading my cooking books..

add a touch to my photo with illustration..
Sunday Leisure - Photo + Photoshop


My boy loves Wimpy Kid movie and books, he asked me to buy this book for him, he wants to learn  jotting down happenings like the Whimpy kid..

He can't stop reading about it, and start writing about it!
he loves this book and can't get his hand off,, he starts to jot down and draw like this is his journal..

have any inspiration, Son?


this is another decorations I did on Saturday night.. not perfect deco,, need lots of practice.
with my iIcon 5500 I boutght this hand painted ceramic in second hand store.
I love the colours and steady hand painted artwork. I love this bowl,, I will start to do one myself when I find time.






No comments: